18 Mar The KEYS to TRANSITIONING Trauma
I have not always been able to Manage the traumas in my life, however, I was Always DETERMINED to not allow my traumas to Manage Me!!!
The KEYS to TRANSITIONING Trauma are:
1. First being aware of it ( You have to IDENTIFY it)
2. Making no excuses for the scares left by it ( ACKNOWLEDGE it happened)
3. Pointing no blame ( OWNING your emotions & scares but not the offense of tragedy)
4. Accepting what happened to you as being an incident and not an identity ( RECONCILE the point of pain, and make a conscious choice to heal)
5. Having the COURAGE to move forward and forgive in spite of the pain ( Walk-in LIBERTY while you are still being healed)Trauma Transitions for Everyday Living is here to help you do just that!
Raise your hand if you are on the road to recovery, feel stuck, or need support to help you transition your trauma.